Selected for you!
1. Can work in two bands–both the 2.4GHz / 5GHz and can access more wireless clients, which will solve wireless access issues in the restaurant, conference rooms, KTV and other people flow-intensive environment.
2. Can provide 5GHz wireless service, to provide a better and more stable wireless environment. With built-in dual-band antenna which is designed for ceiling installation, the wireless energy can be gathered in the top of the ceiling AP and can be used to improve the wireless signal quality.
3. Internal antenna layout will reduce the same frequency interference and improve transmission performance. When the new AP accesses the wireless coverage network, it automatically works in the channel with the least interference and improves the network stability.
4. AP transmit power is linearly adjustable and it will adjustment AP transmission power according to the actual environment. In the bar, KTV and other large AP number environments, it will reduce the AP transmit power to reduce the mutual interference between AP thus improving wireless quality; in the hotel, dormitory and other complex building environment, it will improve the AP transmit power thus enhancing the coverage effect.
5. Each band supports 8 SSIDs (wireless network names), which can be configured with different SSIDs according to different users. Supports different SSIDs and Tag VLAN bindings for wireless and wired integration.
6. Can be installed on ceiling and also be installed on wall; using standard 48V PoE power supply, no external power supply, each AP only need a network cable, easy construction.
7. AP built-in hardware watchdog circuit. When the device is abnormal, it can automatically restart without manual intervention, which will reduce network maintenance workload and costs.